Nominations for the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards are now open and the search has begun for incredible young people aged under 29 from across Tasmania.
Everybody knows an inspiring young individual who finds the time to help others, is an innovator, leader and role model for their peers.
There are nine categories in the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards:
- University of Tasmania, Faculty of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- St.LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Motors Tasmania Sports Award
- Heather & Christopher Chong Community Service & Volunteering Award
- TADPAC Print Service to the Disability Sector Award
- Colony 47 Transition to Work Award
- Spirit of Tasmania Tourism and Hospitality Award
- Dental South Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander Achievement Award One of the nine category winners will be named the 2019 Premier’s Young Achiever of the Year.
Category winners will each receive $1,000 from Axsys and a magnificent trophy. The Premier’s Young Achiever of the Year will win an additional $2,000 from the Tasmanian Government and a state trophy.
To nominate a young achiever go online to the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards.
Nominations close Tuesday 11December 2018.
For further information phone (03) 6234 9677 or email firstname.lastname@example.org