The Tasmanian Government's new and improved Ticket to Play program opened on 1 July 2020.
Ticket to Play 2020-21- what’s new?
- Ticket to Play now runs on a financial year, from 1 July 2020.
- Under the 2020-21 program, each eligible child can receive two vouchers worth up to $100 each – even if they had a voucher during the coronavirus period (between January and June 2020).
- Each voucher can be used at a different Approved Activity Provider, or both used at one Approved Activity Provider.
- For more information and to apply for a voucher, click here.
What about vouchers from the coronavirus period?
- Vouchers from the coronavirus period redeemed for seasons that are going ahead, should remain valid for registration – check with your Approved Activity Provider.
- All unredeemed vouchers from the coronavirus period are now invalid. Eligible participants can reapply here.
- For information and FAQs click here.
Please circulate the Ticket to Play information flyer. (PDF, 1.79MB)
Get your Ticket to Play and join a club today!
Eligible Tasmanian children can apply for two vouchers worth up to $100 each towards club membership at approved activity providers.
Children aged 5-17 who are listed on a Centrelink Health Care or Pensioner Concession Card, or who are in Out of Home Care are eligible.
Find out more and apply for a voucher here.
Contact us email@example.com or phone 1800 252 476 for information.