The Australian Department of Health has created a selection of resources on rapid antigen tests (RATs) which have been translated into 63 languages.
These resources explain how to use RATs, where to find them, what each RAT result means, and what to do if your RAT is positive.
The following resources on RATs are available on the Department’s website:
- How to use a rapid antigen oral saliva test – social tile
- How to use a nasal swab rapid antigen test – social tile
- Where can I get a rapid antigen test? – social tile
- Free rapid antigen and PCR tests are available – social tile
- What to do if your rapid antigen test is positive – social GIF
- What does my rapid antigen test mean? – poster
- Getting tested for COVID-19 – fact sheet
- Rapid antigen tests (RAT) – handout
The Department is continuing to develop resources on RATs and living with COVID-19, including video animations on both topics.