Do you know inspiring young Tasmanians who deserve recognition through a Tasmanian Young Achiever Award? Now is the time to consider nominating a young person for the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards 2018.
The Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards recognise young Tasmanians who are doing great things across our communities. The Awards are a great way to acknowledge young people and celebrate their achievements.
Award categories are:
- St LukesHealth Healthier Communities Award
- Heather and Christopher Chong Community Service and Volunteering Award
- University of Tasmania, Faculty of Education Teaching Excellence Award
- TADPAC Print Service to the Disability Sector Award
- Colony 47 Young Indigenous Achievement Award
- Motors Tasmania Sports Award
- The Coffee Club Arts and Fashion Award
- First National Real Estate Leadership Award
- Spirit of Tasmanian Tourism and Hospitality Award
Category winners will each receive $1,000, courtesy Axsys, and a magnificent trophy. One of the category winners will be chosen as the Premier’s Young Achiever of the Year and will win an additional $2,000 grant from the Tasmanian Government and a state trophy.
Winners of the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards will be announced at a gala dinner at Wrest Point Casino, Hobart, on 21 April 2018.
Nominations are open until Wednesday 13 December 2017.
Open the nomination brochure (PDF, 1.016MB)
More information about the Tasmanian Young Achiever Awards is available from Awards Australia.
Phone: 03 6234 9677