Scholarship opportunity for Tasmanian interpreters and bi-cultural workers seeking NAATI Certification.
The Tasmanian Government is offering funding to help local interpreters enrol in the Interpreter skills Online Training for NAATI
Certification provided by RMIT University.
- Do you currently work in the Translating and Interpreting industry and would like to become NAATI Certified?
- Do you have the required experience to become a NAATI Recognised Practising Interpreter?
- Are you considering applying for the NAATI Certified Provisional Interpreter Test?
The Tasmanian Government is offering funding to help local interpreters enrol in the Interpreter skills Online Training for NAATI Certification provided by RMIT University.
Information Session registration
Join NAATI, RMIT and AUSIT Tasmania for a free online Information Session on Tuesday 15 June 2021 at 12:00 pm and find out how you can become a NAATI Certified Practitioner.
Please ensure you register to attend this event. Registrations will close on Monday 14 June at 12 pm.
- Cantonese (north only)
- Hakha Chin and Chin dialects
- Mandarin (north only)
- Nepali (north)
10 weeks from 26 July - 15 October 2021
NAATI CPI Practice Test 11-15 October 2021
- Course fee : $1,500
- Scholarship value: $1,000
- Recipient expense $500
Closing date for Expressions of Interest (EOI): 25 June 2021
Access the EOI form