NFS Success is currently running half-day Governance Effectiveness training workshops throughout Australia in July to October in many regional and metro locations including:
- Wrest Point Casino, Hobart, on Friday 28 July 2017 9:30am - 12:30pm;
- Country Club Casino, Launceston, on Monday morning 31 July 2017 9:30am - 12:30pm; and
- Burnie (Comfort Hotel) on Monday evening, 31 July, 5.30pm to 8.30pm.
The training aims to assist Managers and Members of Boards, Committees and Branches better understand roles, responsibilities and requirements and improve strategic thinking, organisational leadership and working relationships.
The program is design for people new to these responsibilities and experienced people seeking to refresh their skills.
During the program we will share techniques on:
- Governance Essentials, Board Member Competencies, Boards and Leadership, Staying Strategic, Inspiring Innovation, Effective meetings, Strategic Planning, Risk Management, Organisational Performance, Managing Conflicts, Resilience and Motivation, and Reaching the Next Level of Effectiveness
- Numbers are limited per course to optimise learning opportunities
- All Training Materials and Workbooks Supplied and Certificates of Completion provided
- Morning Tea and/or refreshments provided
- All of our facilitators have served on Volunteer Boards and Management Committees in the not-for-profit sector and hold law, economics, business or commerce degrees. Many have worked as CEOs for NFP organisations
- No forms to complete, simply email us the names of those attending
- Educational and entertaining programs based on current research from AICD, ORIC, ASIC, ACNC and the great reference book “Boards that Lead”.
Registration costs for all programs are normally $180 + GST per person but due to Government Sponsorship are reduced to $50+GST for each registration on the Burnie evening program on 31 July 2017.
To register there are no forms to complete and no need to rush payment, just email the name of those attending to email@example.com