Skip to Content

Page title block

Top Navigation

Accessibility Menu

increasedecrease   EVENTS   NEWS

Main Navigation

Interpreter Links

Translating and Interpreting Translating and Interpreting Link

Do You Need Financial Help because of COVID-19

You may be able to get the COVID-19 Disaster Payment  if you can't work due to a restricted movement order or lockdown.

You may be able to get the  Pandemic Leave Disaster Payment  if you can't work and either:

  • a state or territory health official has told you to isolate or quarantine because you're a  close contact of a confirmed case or have COVID-19
  • you're caring for someone with COVID-19

You may also be eligible for longer-term  financial help. To find out, use the Services Australia payment finder.

Information sheets about financial help available in different languages