The Tasmanian Government has launched the consultation strategy for development of the third Family and Sexual Violence Action Plan.
There are five key elements of consultation, with the voices of victim-survivors at the centre of the Government’s approach to consultation and collaboration with the Tasmanian community in 2022.
- Hearing Lived Experience Survey 2022
- Establishing a Victim-Survivor Advisory Council
- Targeted Workshops with stakeholders
- Partnering with the Tasmanian Aboriginal community
- Public Written Submissions
You can read more about the detail of our consultation at the Safe from Violence Website, including how victim-survivors can participate in the Hearing Lived Experience Survey.